The Torrance Art Museum Advocates (TAMA) is a non-profit, community-based volunteer organization whose goal is furthering the availability, understanding and appreciation of arts through its specific support of the Torrance Art Museum, Torrance, CA.
The primary functions of TAMA include soliciting and collecting donations, advocating museum programs and conducting outreach into the local community.
By becoming a member of TAMA, your annual membership dues support the funding of educational programs at the Torrance Art Museum.
Benefits of TAMA Membership include:
- Complimentary drinks during receptions.
- Private tours of the museum.
- Reserved seating at museum panels and lectures.
- Preview viewings and first priority at museum fundraisers.
- Donor recognition in TAMA correspondence.
For more information about how to become a member, please visit: