Pacific Standard Time: LA/LA South Bay Long Beach Hub Weekend
Saturday, September 23 & Sunday, September 24
10:00 AM to 5 PM
Free Shuttles Between All 6 Institutions!
Visit six Pacific Standard Time: LA/LA exhibitions in South Bay/Long Beach on Saturday, September 23 - Sunday, September 24, 2017.
Discover great art #beyondborders at Angels Gate, Torrance Art Museum (TAM), ESMoA, University Art Museum at CSULB, Museum Of Latin American Art (MOLAA), and Ben Maltz Gallery at the Otis College of Art and Design!
Visit all locations using a free shuttle service, pick up an art passport and collect stamps from each institution on your art journey. Share your experience on social media using #sblbhub and #pstlala.
Parking and bus pickup will be available at all six institutions, with the most parking available at MOLAA, TAM, and Angels Gate.
For more information about the SB/LB Shuttle Art Tour and featured exhibitions, please visit pstsouthbaylongbeachhub.org.
Drive, ride, or walk over to one of the six shuttle stops. Please note that select sites have onsite parking lots on a first-come, first-serve basis. Are you taking the Metro? Plan your trip here.
Institutions particpating in Free Shuttle Weekend
- Otis: Ben Maltz Gallery, Otis College of Art and Design, 9045 Lincoln Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90045 (free onsite parking)
- ESMoA: ESMoA, 208 Main St, El Segundo, CA 90245 (street parking and public parking lots available)
- TAM: Torrance Art Museum (TAM), 3320 Civic Center Dr, Torrance, CA 90503 (free onsite parking)
- AGCC: Angels Gate Cultural Center, 3601 S Gaffey St, San Pedro, CA 90731 (free onsite parking)
- MOLAA: Museum of Latin American Art (MOLAA), 628 Alamitos Ave, Long Beach, CA 90802 (free limited onsite parking)
- UAM: University Art Museum, California State University, Long Beach (Cal State LB), 1250 N Bellflower Blvd, Long Beach, CA 90840 (onsite parking lot available)